What are cookies?
Google uses some of these ccookies in order to increase the effectiveness of advertising, such as Google Analytics features implemented according to display advertising (remarketing, impressions reports from Google Display Network, integration of DoubleClick Campaign Manager or reports on demographic data and interests of Google Analytics). Information about how you use our site, including your IP address, can be transmitted to Google and stored on its servers.
What is data used for?
Information collected through the use of these cookies is used to improve our web page, detect new needs and assess improvements to be made, in order to provide a better service.
How do you manage cookies?
If you wish to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer from our website or other sites, you can do so on your computer by changing your browser settings. The most common browsers are:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html